Not everyone has the luxury of being able to golf whenever they want. Work gets in the way. Marriages get in the way. Children get in the way. For those months and years in your life when you are not able to get out on the course as often as you like, the best golf simulators can serve as worthwhile alternatives.
The best golf simulator for home allows everyone to make sure that they are able to get the practice that they need even when they are not able to get to the course. In America, the golf industry as a whole generates more than $3.9 billion in charitable giving every year. Part of these charitable donations are funded by various kinds of income including PGA memberships and the sales of PGA equipment and supplies like high definition golf simulators.
Even the best golf simulators are not a replacement for spending four hours on a course with friends, teammates, and families, but they can serve as a worthwhile substitute. Allowing golfers to work on their swings is an opportunity to make sure that when you do get to the course you are ready to play. Finding the right simulator, however, can take some time. With the help of online reviews and recommendations from friends and families can help you make sure that you are investing in the right kind of practice equipment.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the golfing habits of Americans and the impact that this sport has on the nation’s economy:
- The average driving distance in the year 2017 was 220.0 yards, according to a study from Arccos.
- 2.2 million people took up the game of golf in the year 2015.
- Typical 18-hole golf courses encompass approximately 125 to 150 acres of land.
- The chance of two holes in one in a single round of golf are approximately 67 million to 1.
- Unfortunately, fewer than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day. In addition only 33% of adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week. Golf is one way to get the recommended amount of golf that is required to stay healthy.
If you do not get out on the course as often as you like, you may find that a high quality golf simulator is able to help provide the valuable practice time you need to make sure that you are able to play the way you want when you are able to get out on the course.